Old 26-07-2003, 04:03 PM
Dave Fouchey

Default Is Michigan Bulb Company Back in Business

Run away FAST! I was bitten by them once, never again...

Dave

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:36:08 -0400, "madgardener"
wrote:

run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y!!!!!!!!!!! ( I too went to the site and LORDY LORDY it was ALL there, the LIFETIME guarantee.........the LOW LOW prices, the obscure descriptions........ALL of it!! (amazingly enough, there WAS a re

d tulip that was a multi flowering type that I got from them once that actually DID come back year after year and was the reason the people who bought my house started putting in flowers. Despite that I moved all my flowers, I did miss a few hidden bulbs a
nd that tulip was one of my misses. A friend who drives by on occaison told me the redness of it draws your eye up into the yard from the street and she says it's a nice size clump of them now, so apparently SOME things do survive...........but I'd still
not fall for their "great prices" of stuff. Been there, done that, been burned and finished with them for good.
madgardener
"B & J" wrote in message ...
Yes, Randy, they are back in business. My wife said she saw an ad in the last Sunday paper's coupon section advertising their "stuff," and I checked on the web at the following site and they popped up: http://michiganbulb.com/index.asp?

John
"Tom Engel" wrote in message ...
I just got a catalogue from the Michigan Bulb Company with an Indiana address. Have they regrouped and who owns the company now? I don't have time to waste on a company that has had such a bad reputation and (from personal experience) delivers plants

that are dead or dying, but I am curious. Randy
--

Dave Fouchey, WA4EMR
http://photos.yahoo.com/davefouchey