Old 26-07-2003, 06:34 PM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Hmmm was/ Is this a Bonsai?

OK bonsai does mean tray planting in a direct literal translation. Bonsai
evolved from Penging, each evolving as the cultures evolved. The idea was
to bring a tree to the emperor instead of the emperor needing to walk to
the tree. So who is to say that this borrowed sport can't have its rules
rewritten as it moves across the world? Are we not each master of our own
domain?

I have a preference for what and how I grow my bonsai, but I have to
readily admit that what I do is not the only way. There are things
mentioned on this list that I would never do because they won't work here,
but that doesn't mean they are wrong for the poster.

Ease up guys. Life is short. Have fun.

Kitsune Miko

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++