Old 26-07-2003, 08:32 PM
GaneaRowenna

Default I Have a Frog!!!!

I was just out using the PondTabs that RichToyBox told me about, and I found a
frog. I don't know where he/she came from. I live in the high desert and have
never seen a frog anywhere near my house. I just received some plants from a
friend, I wonder if it came from there. I didn't get a real close look at it,
but it looks to be a light green with maybe some bluish around his eyes. I am
so excited. This maybe a dumb question, but... Do frogs mate? Do I need more
frogs to make more frogs? I hear you all laughing already. hehe
BTW, I am working on my pond website, hopefully will have it up soon.
ShawnAnne
High Desert, zone 6