Old 27-07-2003, 01:12 AM
April1201

Default trading at fish stores

I don't blame them for not taking used fish. I would never do business with a
store that did take them. They don't know what kind of diseases and bacteria
are being brought into their store. Not everyone has healthy, disease free
ponds and tanks.
---------------------------------------
Subject: trading at fish stores
From: jammer
Date: 07/26/2003 4:46 PM Pacific Standard Time
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:50:02 GMT, "Ann in Houston"
wrote:

If I can't find anyone who lives here, who wants fish, what is the
likelihood that I could find a fish dealer that would trade me for some
plants or supplies?

Haha....I called PetCo and they said, are you kidding? Besides, i dont
want them in that over populated tank anyway. I called Green Mama's
pond store and they said they don't "do" goldfish. I thought i had 2
or 3, then 3 or 4. I now have 7 young fish in a kiddie pool. I am glad
i got them out of there but now what? If i dont have any takers, i
will take them to a large pond that surrounds an apt. complex and let
them take thier chances. Good luck on getting rid of yours!