Old 27-07-2003, 01:22 AM
SMG

Default Lowe's Pond/Pool vacuum?

I bought one last year and it's great. I had to buy a
separate telescopic handle because the one supplied was
too short. If the bottom is real dirty it will stir up
some silt. To help with that, put the bag inside the
leg of old panty hose. If you vacuum regularily the
silt will diminish. Mine picks up leaves and rocks but
not the fish. I couldn't do without it. When I vacuum
I put a piece of quilt batting in the stream under the
waterfall and it picks up all the stirred up silt.

--
Visit Sherrie's Pond & Watergarden
http://members.neandertech.com/shegen

It is made of plastic - has a garden hose connection

and collects
leaves, etc. in a bag. Cost is $19.98.

Looks like it would work ok, but would it stir up too

much dirt, etc.?