Old 27-07-2003, 02:42 AM
RichToyBox

Default Lowe's Pond/Pool vacuum?

I used one with my first ponds. Rather than have the bag on it, I connected
a piece of tubing to it that would go outside the pond and act somewhat as a
siphon to boot. The advantage was the waste was discharged onto the flower
beds, rather than create a cloud in the pond, and the chlorinated water was
not being put into the pond, without proper knowledge of amount for use of
dechlor.
--
RichToyBox

"Weldon Wallick" wrote in message
Has anyone used the Pond/Pool vacuum that Lowe's has?

It is made of plastic - has a garden hose connection and collects
leaves, etc. in a bag. Cost is $19.98.

Looks like it would work ok, but would it stir up too much dirt, etc.?