Old 27-07-2003, 10:13 AM
Mouse

Default Can a Pond Pump electric Cord be replaced?

Use a weatherproof plug and socket to joint the cable ends. Fill the two
pieces with petroleum jelly (Vaseline) where they plug together. Put silicon
sealer around the cable entry and wire connections inside the covers. If
done carefully this repair will be totally waterproof.
Mike(UK)

"dkat" wrote in message
.net...
Over the winter my waterfall pump's cord was chewed in half (at least that
is what I think happened to it). Is this something that can be repaired
given that it is outdoors? DK

---