Old 27-07-2003, 01:13 PM
Mark R. Ensign

Default [IBC] Is this a Bonsai?

Hello, friends.

As I'm on the digest version I only get messages once a day so my

I didn't mean to start a big debate about eBay. But after over 70
purchases, a dozen of bonsai or related productes, I've only had 2 bad
experiences. The Bonsai I've purchased have been, in my mind, great
bargains and are doing well - save one. I've saved literally thousands
of dollars on items for my law practice and personal use. It is a true
and efficient open marketplace. As always, Caveat Emptor - investigate,
research and be cautious but save $$$ if careful. OK - end of eBay
comments.

Thanks to the comments of one contributor, I've received an e-mail from
another Bonsai enthusiast who spends some time in Amarillo. I'll be
making contact. But believe me there are precious few Bonsai interested
persons or sources here.

Thanks for all the assistance to me and others seeking help on this list.

Mark R. Ensign
Amarillo, TX

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++