Old 27-07-2003, 03:02 PM
Frogleg

Default Can you grow Oleander from cuttings?

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:30:37 +0100, "David Hill"
wrote:

In my day there was no such thing as rooting hormone, in any form, but it
was thought that if you just sucked the end of the cuttings for a moment or
two it helped them to root,

Interesting. I wonder if it *did* have a positive effect. There was a
Consumers Report survey/study a number of years ago that correlated
regular car-washing with longevity of vehicles. Obviously, washing a
car isn't going to do anything about engine wear, but equally
obviously, those who frequently wash probably are also meticulous
about routine maintenance. Perhaps cutting-lickers were more serious
about overall care and attention.