Old 27-07-2003, 03:04 PM
jduprie

Default Assorted aquatic bulbs.... question

Hey folks,
my LFS had a major overstock of a bunch of "assorted bulbs", and thtey made
me an offer I couldn't refuse. So now I've got a couple dozen random plants,
all of them with bulbs on the bottom. Most of them are pretty scraggly,
heart shaped leaves, mostly green, some purples. A couple of them are more
"grassy" - leaves like and amazon sword, but only and inch or two long.

Any ideas as to what these are, and wghat their proper care is? For now,
I've got them bedded in clay saucers with Jobes spikes and gravel (I have an
undergravel filter, and I've had goo dluck with other plants this way)......
thanks

-_JD