Old 27-07-2003, 07:22 PM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] Not a challenge- [IBC] Hmmm was/ Is this a Bonsai?

Good Day to All,
Ms.Kitsune,

I can see the sense of big leafy tropicals giving a
problem when being seen as a Bonsai.
Many of us down here are not big on the one 3' leaf
being imagined as so many branches and leaves.So
anything along the lines of Fukien teas or Sparrow
plums,is preferred.

BUT could you explain to me why a Serissa does not
make it as a Bonsai in the Traditional world ?
This is one of those confusing facts I seem to have
missed.
Thanks in advance.
Khaimraj
[ West Indies/Caribbean,
the domain of Huracan]

*Mallsai,have been some of my best finds and I am
happy that they are around.Much new variety in the
so-called Indoor Bonsai.
Thank God for them.