Old 27-07-2003, 07:42 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default water testing

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:17:35 -0400, "Sam Hopkins" wrote:
Looks fine to me. However, unless it's a new pond I'd be concerned with the
nitrite and ammonia. Looks like you dont have enough bacterial filtration.

I agree, unless the ammonia & nitrite tests were just a glitch, better get
salt in the pond to protect against brown blood disease and Amquel (or
similar) to detox the Ammonia. Other numbers are great.

"*muffin*" wrote in message
I usual test in afternoon, (ok ,I am NOt a morning person)

Neither am I. Unless you counting staying up till 1 am. ;o) ~ jan

but these results look weird.
KH = 250ppm
GH=143ppm
PH=7.5