Old 27-07-2003, 09:43 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default 2 piccies Capel Summer Show - London

The message
from "Rod" contains these words:

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1fyprqs.x5o10uh9do5lN%00senetnospamtodayta@ma cunlimited.net...
Jim W wrote:

And saw an Itea ilicifolia in full flower.. I want one;-)
http://tinyurl.com/i4z6

Duh, I thought you were going to tell us somebody was offering them
for sale. Been trying to get one for years.

Larch Cottage Nursery at Melkinthorpe lists them, Rod, and they do mail
order..though that would deprive you of the very great pleasure of a
prolonged visit there ( excellent lunch too, very close to M6 just south
of Penrith). Good service, and almost all the extraordinary range of
plants are propagated onsite. Drool-worthy catalogue is the size of a
chunky paperback.

Tel 01931 712404. email .
Website
www.larchcottagenurseries.com

Brodick Castle's garden nursery on Arran also has home-propagated I.i
in stock atm..they don't do mail order though.

Janet