Old 30-01-2003, 02:15 PM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

Default The best tomato

Like beauty, the best tomato is in the eyes (mouth) of the beholder
(taster). It is easy to determine the best producer and the most desease
resistance etc. etc. ......these can established via trials but
"taste'...entirely a different animal altogether....the very best I can do
regards to taste is to determine what I like and go no further....I will
never say the one I like the best is THE BEST.......those that 'argue' that
what they like has to be THE BEST leaves me with an opinion that I would not
grace this site ....... or perhaps disgrace would be a better word.

Comments warmly welcomed on this cold day on Cape Cod

HW.