Old 28-07-2003, 12:23 AM
mandy thomas

Default HDRA Competition; printing error

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Did anyone see the dreadful, multiple misprint in the HDRA magazine in
a competition, connected with Duchy Originals to win a day at
Sandringham?
I read; "Which glasshouse pest would you be trying to control if you
introduced ENCARCIO FORMULA BIOCENTRE?"

I could see what it was meant to be but only when I looked on the HDRA
web site did I find the correction to say that it should say ENCARSIA
FORMOSA BIOCONTROL.

How could anyone get it so wrong! It gave me a good laugh, which is
likely to be all I'll get from the competition!

Pam in Bristol

Sounds like someone ran it through a spell-checker and accepted all the
alternative spellings without realising they were doing so.