Old 28-07-2003, 01:23 AM
DonKcR

Default Lowe's Pond/Pool vacuum?

Yes, sorry it did say that on the back of the box. I just wanted anyone that
might want one to know that they should look in the pool area rather than
the pond area at their local store.
"Weldon Wallick" wrote in message
news
Right, and I think it did say "pond", also or I wouldn't have paid
that much attention.

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 22:47:51 -0700, "DonKcR" wrote:

model#UV189 ( 2649700269) underwater vacuum cleaner for pool and spa
(found in the pool and chemical department) not the pond department.
"Weldon Wallick" wrote in message
.. .
Has anyone used the Pond/Pool vacuum that Lowe's has?

It is made of plastic - has a garden hose connection and collects
leaves, etc. in a bag. Cost is $19.98.

Looks like it would work ok, but would it stir up too much dirt, etc.?