Old 28-07-2003, 12:32 PM
Sue Walsh

Default something in pond????

(GaneaRowenna) wrote in message ...
If it is a fish, there are dozens of them. How exciting.

You have FISH!

They look just like the two that showed up in my pond, even though I
never stocked any fish to the pond. I had purchased some underwater
plants from a local pet store and their must have been fish eggs on
them that I didn't notice. They turned out to be goldfish, although
they were clear and brown to start out. One eventually turned red and
the other white. Yours will most likely change colors too. They do
not need to be feed at this point. I never knew they were in there
and having no other fish never feed them and they did fine.

What size pond do you have? Can it support a few dozen more mature
fish? If not, consider getting rid of some now before you get too
attatched to them. Better to do it now, if need be, before it causes
a balance problem in your pond.

Whatever, Enjoy your pond!
SueW