Old 28-07-2003, 03:42 AM
GaneaRowenna

Default something in pond????

I found several little things in the pond. They kinda look like fish but I
can't tell. I took a close up pic. How can I get the pic to you all to help
me figure this out?
Thank you,
ShawnAnne
Old 28-07-2003, 04:02 AM
K30a

Is a digital picture or a 'picture' picture?
Someone might be able to pop a digital picture
onto their site for a day or two.
AOL has free webpages to put pictures on if
you run a PC.
I'm always interested in critters ;-)

k30a
yearly brother website posting
http://www.30acreimaging.com/
Old 28-07-2003, 04:02 AM
GaneaRowenna

I figured something out. I just whipped up a quick web page. here is the
link. It has the picture of my creature.

http://hometown.aol.com/ganearowenna...ge/garden.html
Old 28-07-2003, 05:02 AM
K30a

Ummmm.
My what big eyes you have..... I'm guessing
a baby fish.

Old 28-07-2003, 06:10 AM
GaneaRowenna

If it is a fish, there are dozens of them. How exciting.

Old 28-07-2003, 03:15 PM
johnrutz

--
looks like a baby fish to me