Old 28-07-2003, 02:03 PM
Kay Easton

Default HDRA Competition; printing error

In article , Pam Moore
writes
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:04:00 +0100, "mandy thomas"
wrote:

Sounds like someone ran it through a spell-checker and accepted all the
alternative spellings without realising they were doing so.

Mandy, you could be right. I heard on radio yesterday a discussion
about Lewis Caroll's Jabberwocky. Apparently someone tried a spell
checker on the poem and came up with something very different!

Apparently it's also been translated in to several languages, including
French, German and Clingon. How you 'translate' something in which every
verb, adverb, noun and adjective of note is a made-up word is beyond me!
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: