Old 28-07-2003, 06:12 PM
John DeBoo

Default outside shower

Frogleg wrote:

snip

Ah, but wouldn't an outdoor shower be nice right now? Jfrost didn't
say he/she was substituting outdoor for indoor facilities. I know
*I've* turned a (non-sprinkler) hose on my head during a hot day's
gardening. (Yes, I did notice the G)

It definately would. I find myself standing under my hose
oftentimes and the wife nearby with the gleam in her eyes "Give me
that hose and I'll show you...". Having 2 large pots of mint
growing and wetting them profusely daily I know how good it'd smell.
Overall its a great idea for watering the garden. I doubt soap
would be harmful to anything growing in it. Now about that designer
2-holerVBG. One could mix the oders of roses and, ahem, roses.