Old 28-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Carl Beyer

Default Ideas for Facing a Waterfall

"Lynn Strickland" wrote in message
arthlink.net...
Hi -

My pond will have a waterfall that comes over a 32" high retaining wall.
After the liner goes over the wall, any ideas on how I hide the liner with

32 drop? I could pile rocks, but that's a big pile (and it will look like

pile of rocks). How do I make it look natural?

TIA!

You may want to look into culture rock. There is a company that makes
fake rock wall material. Seems to be ultra durrable.

You will find it at you local building supply. About $50 per box (10
square feet).

Comes in a variety of types (flat stacked rock, boulders, bricks..._

Carl

http://www.cobaltbluefilms.com