Old 28-07-2003, 11:23 PM
Anne Lurie

Default What to do to prepare for rain?

What's this I see before me? A person who thinks ahead? I salute you! You
go, Girl!!!

Anne Lurie
(a bit too feisty in) Raleigh, NC

"Megan Wilson" wrote in message
Hello All.

This is mainly a question for all of you who deal with rain all through

the
fall, winter, and spring (Oregon and and other northwestern states for
instance). I'm just starting out (the excavator is comming on friday), but

was wondering what i should expect/prepare for in the winter. I've read
about liners floating up during heavy rains and other such things, so i

was
just wondering if any of you have any suggestions for things i can do now
as i'm building the pond to prevent problems in the rainy seasons, Thanks!

Megs