Old 28-07-2003, 11:42 PM
Anne Lurie

Default How to find a leak?

Mike,

I just have to ask: are you in the UK? I have such trouble imagining an
American saying "not a proper leak as such"!

Good luck with the leak.

As for the planning, well, there's planning, pre-planning,
armchair-quarterbacking (when Americans who watch football discuss what the
quarterback should have actually done during the previous weekend's games;
known as 'Monday morning' quarterbacking before ABC got the bright idea to
show football game on Monday nights).

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Mike (mixmanx at AV and DVD Forums)"
wrote in message
Thanks for the advice everybody, I don't have a waterfall, but I've found
the leak now, not a proper leak as such, just a bit of poor planning.