Old 29-07-2003, 06:03 AM
~Vicki ~

Default Assorted aquatic bulbs.... question

The plants with the heart shaped leaves sound like Nymphaea lotus. They
come in greens and reds. Don't know what the other one is off the top
of my head but someone else may be able to identify that one. As far as
the lotus is concerned just lightly push it in your gravel a little and
in no time it will send roots down into the filter plate and anchor its
self. They do fine with average lighting and grow to between 10 - 20
inches tall. I have about 6 of them in my tank and they look pretty
good in a group spaced about 2in apart. My cory cats like to use them
as a bed or perch to watch what is going on in the tank.

Vicki