Old 29-07-2003, 11:32 AM
Essjay001

Default Long term absence

Well here is the good news. Due to the economic situation I find myself in
(unemployed and going down for the second time) and having an urgent need to
pay the mortgage lest the bogey man comes and eats my house. I am taking a
job in sunnier climes. I have my visa, I sign my contract this week and will
fly out next week.

And the bad news............................ there isn't any I will happily
put a whole stash of dosh +25% travelling in the bank oh and not to forget
the and free accommodation/gym/pool etc These Americans really know how to
get a guys attention.

Anyway good bye for now, lots to do. I may be in touch when I find out the
situation where I am going.

It's been great fun

Steve R

---
It isn't difficult to stop the ball,
it isn't difficult at all,
all we need is wisdom
and I'm absolutely sure
we can get it back into the box
chain the chains and lock the locks
but no one seems to want to save the children anymore
Lascelles