Old 29-07-2003, 12:13 PM
pixi

Default Ideas for Facing a Waterfall

"You may want to look into culture rock. There is a company that makes fake
rock wall material. Seems to be ultra durrable."

This sounds like a great idea to me. The waterfall that I am building will
be about 4 feet high with three steps or cascades. Two of the cascades
will be about 18" high. and I need something to line the back so the liner
can't be seen when the waterfall is not running.
My neighbor has given me a mess of flag stone that I haven't even looked at
yet. If it is thin enough I can hide the liner by up ending a flagstone or
two. If not, the cultured rock might do.

But will cultured rock hurt the fish if it should decompose.

Another question., Where can I buy that black foam to anchor my rocks along
the waterfall. None of the hardware stores in this area ever heard of
black.

I live in the back of beyond.

This group has been such a tremendous help to me. I could not have done as
much as I have without your advice.

The pond is on hold again. Two inches of rain yesterday.

"Nuff said

Pixi

http://www.cobaltbluefilms.com