Old 29-07-2003, 02:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Snow bells

No matter how you cut it, you are still a rutting troll, Philistine.

off-topic self-righteous crap that shows what a piece of worthless shit you
really are. So what if you have been pulling weeds for over 30 years? Even a
trained chimp could do a better job of it than you. Every dimwit like you
that can dig a hole in dirt thinks they are gardeners. It takes a lot more
than that, you clueless phony. You must be a real disappointment to your
father and grandfather.

Philip wrote in message
Stick it, jerkboy.

I deleted the part of your original post simply because I was trimming for
space. Your suggestion, worded within your condescending little diatribe,
didn't go unnoticed, it just bore no need for commenting on. What bore
commenting on was your needless attack on someone who had turned to a

group
of knowledgeable gardeners for information. As to being a troll, you
dimwitted, arrogant little excuse for a human, I've been posting off and

on
for quite a while, but I usually don't bother since there are plenty of
people who answer questions from those who don't garden without sounding
like they have a stick up their bum. You, on the other hand, must have a
real case of piles by now.

By the way, just to quote a really bad example of both grammar and logic,
you said
I did suggest the plant is probably a Galanthus but you removed that

portion
of my reply because you admit that are nothing more than a troublemaking
troll with no interest in gardening.

Since I said nothing at all about my involvement with gardening, and since

must assume that the thrust of your sentence is that I have no interest in
gardening, it becomes apparent that you are truly a clueless and pompous
jerk. I've been gardening on my own for over 30 years, after having spent
the prior 18 years learning gardening from my grandfather and father, and
assisting my next-door neighbor with his vineyard.

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
. com...
If you have nothing useful nor relevant to say, Philpot, you can just

sit
down and shut up like a good little boy. It is not at all a shock to

know
that the world is full of self-righteous idiots like you. You just may

get
your turn on the Jerry Springer Show some day!!!

I did suggest the plant is probably a Galanthus but you removed that

portion
of my reply because you admit that are nothing more than a troublemaking
troll with no interest in gardening. Since you are neither the person

who
asked the question nor have a clue as to the answer, you are not

entitled
stick you nose in other people's discussions, Philarse.

Philip wrote in message
You know, not everyone actually knows the species names of what

they've
planted. Realize that might be a shock to you, but it's far more

likely
than not that if a person isn't really into gardening they won't.

Besides,
if you reread the post you'll see she asked a friend, she didn't say

the
friend actually was involved in the planting.

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
So go and ask that "somebody" the actual species name of their

"snowbells"
and search again!!!