Old 29-07-2003, 02:03 PM
David

Default Drip feeding from water butt

Two Wests and Elliott offer a water butt irrigation system, which has
a number of drippers hanging off a small bore hose. They also have a
system working from a 2 gallon header tank, and say it can run at a
very low pressure. I seem to remembe that the individual drippers and
hose can be purchased separately. Have a look at :
http://www.twowests.co.uk/cgi-bin/tw...0/Catalog/1088
.... urgh, just seen how long that is, just check under watering from
http://www.twowests.co.uk/

I have no connections with TW+E other than as a customer. There paper
catalogue is much better than the website for browsing..
David

"Dee" wrote in message ...
Has anyone seen a drip feeder that can operate from a water butt? Is it
possible to use the "standard" fittings designed to run from the mains? If
the "standard" ones are used I guess that I would need some kind of adapter
to fit on the water butt tap.

This would make an ideal "water the greenhouse while on holiday" solution.

AndyP