Old 30-01-2003, 10:14 PM

Default Macadamia home propagation

Hi,
I'm lving in Vienna/Austria (you know the country without canguroos!) and
I'm having problems with my home grown macadmias.
There are nearly no german resources about propagation and care of macadamia
plants.
We have no garden so the plant have to grow indoor, neverthless it would be
to cold in Austria
At least 2 of 3 nuts where successful.
But (especially the older) looks ver weak and limp. I thought that I watered
it too much and dried it out.
But there wasn't any improvment. Currently it looks all the same regardless
if I watering it ot not.
The other just come out 3 month later, it's still quit small but it seems
that it began like the other. Already stopped to grow.

Can someone help me

thanks
Peter