Old 30-07-2003, 03:02 AM
John Savage

Default Couldn't be much more of a newbie... need some advice :)

"Lattés" writes:
"chileBeasT" wrote in message
Don't bother with digging up the flowers or tilling around the tree.
I live in the woods. I simply plant all my veggies in plastic shopping
bags. I put a few holes in them for drainage. Since the bags have
handles I can move them about anywhere that I desire.
Everything that I have planted has done great this year!!!! Good
luck.

Hmm, gotta try that, just shopping bags?

Interesting. I reckon you should at least avoid the biodegradable bags!