Old 30-07-2003, 03:12 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Bougainvillea safe inseticide/pesticide.

In a message dated 7/29/2003 8:14:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Where can I purchase that?Is this(dipel) the brand name?
Ifnot,can you give me the name of a product that contains Dipel?

Dipel is a brand name. The scientific name is Bacillus thurigencis or
something like that. It is also some times sold as Thuricide. Be careful where
you buy it and how it is stored. especially in a warm climate or warm weather.
The active ingredient are live spores of a bacteria, but they don't live
forever and heat tends to shorten their life span.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++