Old 30-07-2003, 06:02 AM
~Vicki ~

Default Assorted aquatic bulbs.... question

Thanks! If they have any chance of growing that tall, Ithink I'll go see
if they're interested in getting rid of hte rest of them. They sold me
the last batch at 3-for-a-dollar because they wanted teh space in their
plant tank for other plants "that sell better"...
--JD

You are very welcome. Glad I could be of help. I only have the
red/purple variety in my tank and I like the color against the rest of
the green plants I have. BTW they will from time to time send up about
three leaves which rest on the top of the water and if you are luck they
will flower. If you have any extra green ones you would not mind
parting with I would be very happy to buy one from ya. I have only seen
the red ones here in my area.

Vicki