Old 30-07-2003, 04:32 PM
Sam Hopkins

Default DIY Fake Rocks

It's pretty easy. Make a bunch of test rocks first though because it is
something that takes practice. Check out all the concrete aquarium
backgrounds I made:

http://www.tiversa.com/concrete/

Sam

"stricks760" wrote in message
Hi -

Still pondering about my waterfall. (1) Anyone with experience making fake
rocks? I've got a book or two, is it as easy as they make it sound? (2)
I've read about chicken wire and concrete approach, and the expanding foam
approach. Any comments? (3) Doing ANYTHING involving chicken wire on

top
of the liner sounds like trouble to me, comments? (4) All these concrete
fake rocks, same issues with alkalinity as concrete in the pond itself?

A ton of questions, but the fake rocks thing is sounding like a good

option.
But a realistic option?

Thanks!