Old 30-07-2003, 04:42 PM
~Barbra~

Default Newbie

Hi Wendy, I've been reading the info on this ng for a while now, and I'm
learning as I go )

Barbra

"Wendy" wrote in message
Just want to welcome you Barbra, keep asking, lots of info here.
Ted has given you good advice too.
Cheers Wendy
"~Barbra~" wrote in message
I bought a phalaenopsis (Just the one stem) from a local supermarket

last
Summer. After the flowers finished I left it in the same place,

wondering
what to do next.
I know have a new leaf half way up the stem.
Is there anything I should be doing?
I have another one which was bought for me this year, and that has two
stems. This has just finished flowering, so I'm wondering if there's
anything I should be doing after flowering??
Crikey, just read a few of the posts before sending this and boy, I

sound
and am quite dumb regarding orchids....but I love em just them same, and
would like to know more.
Thanks for reading

Barbra