Old 30-07-2003, 05:42 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Leek spacing?

9 inches is what I space them by, very roughly speaking. I always put a few
in together in some planting holes and sow a few in a part row now (well, a
bit earlier really) as they will not go to seed so early. They only make a
small size but increase the cropping time

Alan Holmes wrote:
Just started setting out some leeks, about 2,000 of them!

How far apart should I be setting them, I've started putting them
about 9 inches apart, but am not sure whether that is to close or
too far apart.

Alan

Robert The Devil's Advocate www.pafc.co.uk