Old 30-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Steve Hampton

Default 55g planted setup

I think you are overstating a bit.......but that's ok...AH supply
zealots usually do....
(4) T8s or T4s without a polished aluminum reflector do produce

enough
light to be successful and at a fraction of the cost upfront and

on the
backend. The ballast alone is well worth $10.

AH Supply zealots? Gee, being rude and overly aggressive aren't you.

I'm curious about the T4's you mentioned. What length do they come
in, color spectrum, and temperature. Where can you get T4 bulbs and
do they have the same pin configuration as T8's?

--
Steve H.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
But Today is a Gift...That's why we call it the Present!