Old 30-07-2003, 10:03 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Sad Mini Roses

Plant them out in the garden. They do much better in the ground. They are
much more cold hardy than you think. This time of the year they slow down
anyway.

FireDragon wrote in message
.. .
I was rather silly and bought a small pot of mini roses from my
neighbourhood No Frills Store. They are in really sad shape. No spots,

no
insects that I can see, but the leaves are drying up and dropping every

time
I turn around. Both the dried up ones, and seemingly healthy ones are
falling. What could be causing this? I've replanted into a larger pot as
they were terribly root bound. Will this help? Or should I be giving up

on
these poor little things? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kat.