Old 31-07-2003, 04:02 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Is Michigan Bulb Company Back in Business

I believe that they filed a chapter 11 5-7 years ago. Shame since I had
about $130 in credit memos from them
That was before I found native plants. These are probably new people
running the show.

You can always do well buying native plants from your area. What's your
area? I probably have a list of resources?

J. Kolenovsky
http://www.celestialhabitats.com

Tom Engel wrote:
=

I just got a catalogue from the Michigan Bulb Company with an Indiana
address. Have they regrouped and who owns the company now? I don't
have time to waste on a company that has had such a bad reputation and
(from personal experience) delivers plants that are dead or dying, but
I am curious. Randy
=

--

=