Old 31-07-2003, 07:32 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default my small pond is out of control

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 19:12:46 -0700, "DonKcR" wrote:

Jan, No more ponds this one was a big endeavor for a 56 year old, who takes
care of her mother (90) and grand daughter (10). I've learned so much from
allot of wonderful people. Imp hoping that my pond will catch up with my
amount of fish. If not I will try to part with a couple, hard thing to do
attached to all of them. But the health of the fish is my main concern. I
test the water every day. Kc

10 yo Gdaughter? Hmmm, why I can't think of anything better than having her
(and friends) dig another pond. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a