Old 31-07-2003, 09:13 AM
Die Spammer !!!!!

Default Late in the game of lawn

Gene Moon wrote:

My backyard lawn is really just all yellow now. I have not followed up well
on the watering plans that people advised me of earlier, and I am seeing the
ramifications. From what was patches of green here and there has now become
complete yellow.

Can I start the water process now? It is August here in Oklahoma, leaves
are starting to fall. Should I still consider watering? Or just let it go
until next year?

Gene

yes, the grass needs water. it has not gone dormant yet and wont for a while
still ... if you water the lawn in the early morning just after sunrise when it
is still cool and early evening for 15-30 minutes everyday, your lawn should
look plush green like ya want it in 2 to 3 weeks. also put down some dolomite
lime if ya haven't in a while