Old 31-07-2003, 01:12 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] SC/NC bonsai shops/clubs???

----- Ron Martin's Tokonoma Bonsai is somewhere in your area.
He's had an ad on our website (address below).

Hi all, first of all, I would just like to give a big *thanks*

everyone who has helped me and emailed me about bonsais...I

really
appreciate everyones kindness!!!

I live near Florence SC and sorta near Lumberton NC...I live on

the
border between the two states and I was wondering if anyone

knows a
bonsai shop/and or club anywhere close by to where I live...

I would really like to look around a shop and pick a bonsai out
myself, rather than order it on the internet...

you can post back or just email me...thanks!

John

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail