Old 31-07-2003, 05:02 PM
NewsUser

Default Repeat Post re Hostas not blooming

Could be as others are stating - too much fertilizer. Neglect them next year
and see what happens.

karen

"Jutta" wrote in message
I can't recall any of them blooming ever. Puzzled

NewsUser wrote:

Have the older ones bloomed in previous years?

"Jutta" wrote in message

I have to ask again if anyone has any ideas why my 5 different types

of
Hostas are not blooming whereas my neighbours' hostas are all in

bloom?
They are in an ideal condition, get watered and fertilized and look
healthy. 2 types are new, so I don't expect them to bloom; the others
are 3 years old (H. sagae; H. Elegans are two of them). What

gives?????