Old 01-08-2003, 02:28 AM
Aaron

Default AO 820 Microtome Manual

I have in fact executed a Google search. This piece of equipment has
not been made for a long time. AO no longer produces microscopes or
microtomes. I am hoping that somewhere someone has a manual that they
would be willing to copy. I will be happy to p[ay the costs.

Aaron

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:00:59 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

Did you contact the company?

Did you do a google search?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...q=%22American+
Optical%22+820+microtome&btnG=Google+Search

Or are you looking for a copy for free?

"Microstome"? Does this thing have a tiny mouth?

Aaron wrote in message
.. .
Hello,

Would any one be able to supply a copy of the instruction manual and
parts list for the gray body American Optical 820 microstome? Thanks
in advance for your help.

Aaron.