Old 01-08-2003, 02:36 AM
teleflora

Default Spider control = how?

"n0sPaM" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
There are bait for ants, earwigs, cockroaches but I can't seem to find

bait
for spider. How can I control spider in my house and garden? I asked the
guy in Home Depot and they told me to use some Spider killer to spot kill
them -- this is useful when you see the spider.. but not sure if there is

better way, like those ant bait etc. thanks for help.

N.S.

I have a friend who uses those glue traps that are marketed for catching
mice. She sets them in corners and along baseboards. Spiders stick to that
glue really well. I don't recommend them if you DO have mice however.
Brrrrr. I STILL have nightmares about that.

Cindy