Old 01-08-2003, 03:58 AM
randi sharp

Default [IBC] SC/NC bonsai shops/clubs???

I've just returned from a visit to The Growing Grounds over this past weekend. I went down to pick up a tree purchased through the website. I couldn't have been more pleased both with the tree and with the warm reception from Marc and his Dad. Wonderful f
olks to do business with. You will want to call ahead/email to let them know you will be stopping by for a visit - and if you do, I can promise you will not be disappointed. Just allow enough time to enjoy their wonderful speciems and hospitality.

Randi Sharp
Roichmond, VA

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++