Old 01-08-2003, 01:42 PM
BH

Default Leaf mulchers

Would anyone have an opinion/advice to offer? I'm new in FL, Zone 10,
and am just realizing why mulch is so important. Tried to grow some
simple yellow squash, and the only one that is doing anything is the one
right between the spreading oregano and the parsley. But don't like the
bagged cedar stuff, etc. Anyway, saw a "Deluxe Electric Leaf Shredder"
at Gardeners Supply. Doesn't say if it will do small shrub branches,
which I'd like since there is a monster ficus that I have to keep under
control and could use those (under 1" dia) branches. Thanks for any ideas.