Old 01-08-2003, 05:02 PM
martin

Default Web page help please

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:51:20 +0100, "tradinka"
wrote:

Hi,

I understand from my ISP that I have 10MB of free Web space. With this
information in mind, I would like to compile and publish on the Internet a
small photo album containing a few of my plant pictures. I already have a
simple Web site creation program with almost full instructions, the only
thing it doesn't tell me is how to retrieve a Web page from my ISP when I
wish to re-new it or change any photograph. Any advice and help would be
most welcome.

Use ws_ftp LE to put your stuff on your site delete stuff from your
site etc.

You can get a free copy from
http://www.ipswitch.com/downloads/index.html

It's the last on the page.