Old 01-08-2003, 05:14 PM
bigboard

Default Web page help please

tradinka wrote:
Hi,

I understand from my ISP that I have 10MB of free Web space. With this
information in mind, I would like to compile and publish on the Internet a
small photo album containing a few of my plant pictures. I already have a
simple Web site creation program with almost full instructions, the only
thing it doesn't tell me is how to retrieve a Web page from my ISP when I
wish to re-new it or change any photograph. Any advice and help would be
most welcome.
Thank you.
Mike

Keep a copy of your pages on your own PC, and then when you make a
change, simply upload them and overwrite the old files.

Eg: If you have a page on your site called "mygarden.htm" and you want
to change it, change the copy on your PC, then upload it to your
webspace replacing the old version. You don't even need to retrieve the
old version to change it then.