Old 01-08-2003, 08:32 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Pond Kit

GBG That's why I said maybe TWO big toolboxes!

Obviously, this is overkill for the standard ponder. But you don't
understand how *badly* I felt the only time I lost fish, which was mostly
due to inexperience and ignorance (i.e., completely preventable). I never
want that to happen again, not if there's anything I can possibly do to
prevent it. I *sincerely* hope I never need the stuff, and if I have to
throw it out because it's outdated and never used, that's good! It means
I've learned something.

By the same token, with the way MY luck runs, they'd break with something on
Friday, which means I couldn't order anything until Monday, which means I'd
get it on Tuesday (if I overnighted it!), which means they'd probably be
dead. This way they stand a chance, and I can sleep easier.

I know . . . I'm over-reacting (long sigh . . .)

Lee

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
snip