Old 01-08-2003, 09:12 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Default AO 820 Microtome Manual

To "just do" stuff is at best the mark of the inarticulate, but can be an
indication for something more serious.

A Google search can be "done" many ways, according to several protocols. It
proves all the time that people manage to "do" a Google search and find
nothing (see Semecarpus in other thread), while an approach a little handier
turns up bushels of relevant items.
PvR

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
You "executed" a google search? Did you do euthanasia?
Just doing a google search would have been good enough.

Aaron wrote
I have in fact executed a Google search. This piece of equipment has
not been made for a long time. AO no longer produces microscopes or
microtomes. I am hoping that somewhere someone has a manual that they
would be willing to copy. I will be happy to p[ay the costs.